viernes, 1 de julio de 2016

23 DE JUNIO 2016

More news from Hollywood:

Yesterday at my place of employment I was happily checking people out on one of the registers closest to the main door. As I was checking out an old couple, I noticed a lady hastily walking out of the store, she was closely followed by two security guards. I noticed some talking but I couldn't really see what was going on. About five minutes later, I noticed there was a squad car outside of the store and the lady was in hand cuffs. I decided to be nosy and ask what had happened. Apparently this lady decided to try to steal a bag, a bottle of Hennessy. 

What happened was the following:

The two security guards that followed her out approached her and ask for the merchandise back. They told her if she gave the stuff back, she could leave without repercussion. She wouldn't be allowed in the store again, but that was it. However, this lady decided to fight the security guards, who are about twice her size at least. She clawed and bit and fought, but alas, she was stripped of her stolen good. The police was called and she was put under arrest. Our security guard suffered some minor injuries (scratched arm and neck) and he is now on the road to recovery. He will pull through.


Also, today I set off a car alarm in the parking lot while riding past it on my motorcycle, it made me chuckle.

Stay frosty Hollywood.

No hay comentarios: